We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in our world-first, remotely delivered and monitored 12 month TeleFFit study.
The study is open to anyone that lives in Australia that meets the eligible criteria outlined below.
You may be eligible for the study if you meet some of the criteria below:
- Are aged 60 years and over AND
- Have been diagnosed with osteoporosis or have been treated for osteoporosis.
- Have had a minimal trauma fracture since the age 50.
- Classified as having certain risk factors for falls.
- Are concerned about your mobility in any way.
To determine whether you might be eligible to participate in this study, you can either:
- Click HERE to complete the initial secure online screening survey or scan the QR code below
- Contact us directly via phone or email (details below)
If you are interested in participating in the study, or know someone who might be, please contact us for more information:
- Contact names: Dr Jenny Gianoudis or Belinda De Ross
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (03) 9244-6668
Our research staff are here to answer any questions that you may have about the TeleFFIT study and whether you might be eligible to participate.